Join Our Corporate Circle of Support
At The Parent Rooms, we’re really proud to be contributors to local communities all across Northern Ireland.
We are also committed to creating mutually beneficial relationships with the local business community and we are constantly seeking to truly understand a company’y objectives for community investment, and we want to identify any areas where we can be a partner to help fulfil these objectives while also supporting the vision of our charity.
We would like to invite businesses in Northern Ireland to join our Corporate Circle of Support Business, a club designed to engage local companies in funding priority services for parents struggling with mental health issues.
What's in it for us?
Companies that join our Corporate Circle of Support reap a range of benefits such as:
– Meeting your company’s corporate social responsibility targets
– Promotion on our website and social media as supporter of mental health support for parents
– Access to training, peer support, counselling and more for the parents employed by your company
– Quarterly newsletter highlighting the fundraising efforts of all club members
– Free category sponsorship at our annual NI Maternal Mental Health Conference
– Networking opportunities at our Circle of Support business events
What do we need to do?
Joining the Corporate Circle of Support couldn’t be easier. We ask that you commit to the following:
– An annual membership fee of £100
– A commitment to raise an additional £750 per year
Sign us up!
To join the club, complete the application form below and we’ll be in touch!